NBR Skeleton Oil Seal for Mechanical Rubber SealOil Seal Brief Introduction
Oil seal is also known as rotary shaft seal. They are often called grease, fluid or dirt seals. Oil seal is an integral part in any rotating and moving part assembly. They close spaces between stationary and moving components in mechanical equipment. An oil seal normally consists of three basic components: The Sealing Element (the nitrile rubber part), the Metal Case, and the Spring. It is a widely used sealing component.
Temperature: -50°C -300°C Depending On Rubber Material
Pressure: Up to 0.03 MPa
Reciprocation Speed: 0-20m/S
Medias: mineral oils, water, lubricating grease
1.Good abrasion resistance property;
2.Good high temperature resistance and low temperature resistance property;
3.Good ozone corrosion resistance property and climate adaptability;
4.High abrasion resistance property;
5.Low abrasion resistance property;
6.Low permanent compression deformation feature;
7. Good resilience.
Product Structure Drawing
|Item name:||Oil Seal|
|Material:||NBR, FKM, HNBR , Viton,Silicon ,Q, EPDM, ACM, etc|
|Application:||Engine, Transmission, Rear Axle|
|Speed:||Speed Mechanical Seal|
|lip:||Double lips and single lip are available|
|Color:||Black, brown or as you required|
|Working Medium:||Hydraulic Oil, Water and Dust|
|Payment terms:||L/C or T/T /Western Union|
|Performance:||High temperature resistance,Good oil resistance|
|Standard:||Nonstandard / Standard|
|Transport package:||Carton or as Your Required|
|Company Type||Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company|
|ID*OD*H mm||Type||ID*OD*H mm||Type||ID*OD*H mm||Type||ID*OD*H mm||Type|
We have passed ROHS, ISO9001:2008 quality system certification.
Packaging & Shipping
Related Rubber Products
|Size||Official size |
|Packing||A roll of 10, a bundle of 100, and finally put into the packing box|
|About the packing details for sizes, also according to your requirements.|
|Delivery Time: ||10-20 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||100%TT advance payment for LC order|
|Normally, the goods will be shipping by Sea, by air or by air express according to customer's request.|
Why Choose Us?
1. More than 35 years' professional experience in rubber sealing industry;
2. Our NBR raw material is imported from JSR, Silicone is from German WACKER, and also Viton is USA DUPONT;
3. Top quality custom rubber products that can completely meet your needs;
4. Fast production & in-time delivery that never delay your project and usage;
5. One-stop custom service and value-added service to save your time and cost;
6. OEM/ODM Services are available. We can design and produce various Non-standard Rubber Parts according to your PDF,3D or STEP drawing files;
7. All of rubber finished products are 100% inspected before shipment;
8. Have established rubber property test lab and have tensile strength machine, thermostatic oil tank, aging test machine, compression set test machine, secondary cure oven, Density test machine and so on;
9. As the gold & stable supplier for many domestic & foreign famous large enterprises;
10. Strong and perfect packing for each items:
---For air delivery, we use middle strong cartons and pack by packing belt;
---For sea delivery, we pack all the cartons by strong pallet to make sure our customers to receive the goods in perfect packing condition.
Q 1.Which Payment way is workable?
A: Irrevocable L/C, Cash, PayPal, Credit card and T/T money transfers.
B: 30% T/T deposit in advance, 70% balance before shipment after presentation of ready cargo.
C: L/C ( Irrevocable LC at sight: Order amount over USD10,000)
Q 2. What is the normal lead time for product orders?
A: Average lead times for prototype / first article are 1-2 weeks, if tooling is involved, lead time for production tooling is 10 days, average production time after sample approval is 2-3 weeks.
Q 3. What is your standard packing?
A: All the goods will be packed by carton box and loaded with pallets. Special packing method can be accepted when needed.
A2: We have various rubber compounds approved by UL, FDA,, KTW, W270, WRAS, ACS, AS4020, EN681, EN549, ROHS and REACH.
Q 4: How to select the raw compound for my application?
A: With years of experience working with a variety of material, we can help select the material that will best suit your needs while keeping material costs in mind.
Q 5: Do you use any international standards for the rubber products?
A: Yes, we mainly use ASTM D2000 standard to define the quality of the rubber materials, tolerances as per ISO3302, ISO2768, etc.
Q 6:Can you supply different color materials?
A: Yes, we can produce custom molded rubber and silicone rubber products in different colors, the color code will be required in case of an order.